The 2014 annual report is here! Highlights from our third year of operation:
- Hired a four-person seed collection crew (May-September).
- Collected 35 lbs of seed from 15 species all over the Willamette Valley.
- Entered three new species into production, for a total of 7 fields in the 2015 growing season!
- Donated seed to one WV grower.
- Finalized the Memorandum of Understanding and put it out to our 25 partners for signatures.
- Drafted the mechanism through which we will move from support by partner contributions to self-sustainability.
You will also find collection maps for our three new species and more details on our activities in the 2014 field season.
See you all at our annual meeting on November 12!